Home QLinks New Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Website and Message Board

Old 07-23-2007, 10:20 PM

Default Thanks again LRO

Thanks again LRO for adding to our trip to the Smokys. To the people that are just users of the message board you are missing what make LRO one of the my best attractions to the smokys. Yea they are a retail store, but thay also try very hard to build relationships. As we were leaving the park I told my son that we have to get home to keep Momma happy. "but you told them that you would see them on Sunday and let them know how our trip went" One word could sum it up for me "skunked". But we stoped anyway and I did get in trouble from Momma for being late for supper. I don't spend a lot of money at LRO $75-100 each trip but when I walk in they make feel like a good friend that they are glad to see and know both of us by our Board names. WHAT A GREAT PLACE.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:28 PM

Vern and Giantfish,

Thank You! You guys are great and we appreciate you coming by the shop to see us. We all appreciate your business too. We miss posts by Giantfish. Hope he gets back on soon. See you next time at the shop or on here.

Byron
Old 07-24-2007, 09:26 PM

Just for putting up with the ravenous attacks of my girls on Paula's stash of lolipops, she should get some sort of medal.