Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Tackle and Gear

Old 08-06-2007, 08:42 PM

Default props to LRO

Just wanted to give props to LRO. Ordered my boots online 8/3/07 and received them 8/6/07 (same day as a thank you letter from Daniel). Granted I only live a couple hours away, but still..service like this is the epitome of customer relations. From my first experience in their beginning class to online orders, they have demonstrated nothing but excellence. You have a earned a customer for life (much to my wife's chagrin).
Thanks!!!
Pharmer
Old 08-06-2007, 09:15 PM

I wish to secxond the service and personal touch. I ordered some flies a few days ago and they arrived today. There was a hand written thank you note inside the envelope from Ted.

That personal touch is much appreciated and, in today's Wal-Mart world something that was unexpected.

Thanks,
Jeff
Old 08-07-2007, 09:13 AM

I couldn't agree more. I have ordered several times this summer with great results everytime. I love the notes they send with the order.

I have tried not telling my wife but when the order arrives, I usually get busted.

"My Biggest worry is that when I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell my fly-fishing gear for what I said I paid for it."
Old 08-07-2007, 05:03 PM

Likewise!!! I usually order at night and forget to place an order for at least one item that I remember while trying to go to sleep. No problem, call and leave a message. 3-5 days later (or shorter) I get my my complete order with a thank you note. BTW, the 3-5 days is from date of order not 3-5 days from the date of shipment. The people and service are 5 stars!