Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Website and Message Board

Old 08-16-2007, 07:51 PM

Default online catalog

I just ordered some things off of the online catalog and it was great. I still love coming to the store, but I thought I would give this a try.

I do have a question about the shopping cart. Is there an easier way to get back to the area I had just added merchandise from? A back to list link or something of that sort would be helpful. I was going all the way back through the main catalog page each time I added something. If there is a feature like this I missed it and would like to know where it is on the page. I loved purchasing from the site and free shipping is great compared to the gas to the shop.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:32 AM

Default Thanks for ordering!

Currently there isn't an easier way to get back to the last place you were at when you went to the shopping cart. I need to do some research and find the code that allows me to put a "Back" button on there. I'm glad you like the Online Catalog! In the next several weeks we'll be finding out what items have been discontinued for 2008 and we'll be putting them on sale. So keep an eye on the SALE OUTLET pages on the ONLINE CATALOG for some great deals!!

Daniel
Old 08-17-2007, 02:53 PM

Default thanks

I probably do the online thing to much but I'll probably end up doing more buisness with you when I am not able to leave the house. I'm excited about possibly getting th walts poppers.