Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Website and Message Board

Old 10-02-2007, 09:22 PM

Post Board Clock Time

Paula,
Seems the clock on the board (ie, the time shown when a post is made) needs to be reset. Just made a post at 8:17 pm CST and the time shown on the post was 1:17 am.
Am I missing something?
Old 10-02-2007, 11:16 PM

under user CP you can change your time...I made the same mistake a few weeks ago...they made some changes recently that "seemed" to have reset everyone....Or at least u and I!

Brett
Old 10-03-2007, 09:30 AM
Administrator

I am not sure why anything we have done would have reset any preferences in individual profiles, but it could have. Sorry if it did. The website is set for GMT-4. You can set your individual preference in your user cp.

In order to do that you must be logged in. Go to the top of the page and click on User CP. Go to edit options on the left hand side and click on it. Scroll down to Date and Time Options. Click on your time zone to reset your time.

Again, sorry if we did something to reset your time.

Paula
Old 10-03-2007, 09:14 PM

Default Paula

I remember Dad mentioning something you all were doing with the thread times...It happened around that time with me! That's why I posted when I did in regards to this matter. I thought it was something at the server that had been changed and didn't realize it was something that could be changed by the user! I'm kinda surprised it doesn't have an "Automatic" configure of settings based on the user logging in! I guess it was about a month ago when it changed on my computer..When we went to VBulletin it was correct and some how changed recently, again around the time when you all were playing around with better changes to the board posting times....No biggy..OCULOUS REPARE "O"...HE HE HE!

Brett