Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Meet the New Members > New Members Board

Old 01-29-2008, 09:45 AM

Default Welcome g8rb8pfisher92

I would like to welcome this member personally...can't tell by our names but he is my son.....he is the fourth generation of flyfishermen that have walked and fished these waters....he is into his 3rd full year of flyfishing....he already has a slam to his credit and has started telling me where to fish....be gentle, please....
Old 01-29-2008, 11:19 AM

Welcome G8, I am trying to pass the fishing legacy on to my twins as we speak. Good to hear someone else has!!!
Old 01-29-2008, 06:14 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome. Seriously, 2 of the only things I couldn't live without are Florida Gators football and flyfishing... also, I am looking on to passing the flyfishing phenom down to my children later on in the future
Old 01-29-2008, 07:58 PM

Default Welcome!

This is a non-descriminatory message board - we'll even allow Gators. Glad to have you with us.

His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches me.
bartonca@hotmail.com
Old 01-29-2008, 10:07 PM

Wink welcome

G8- I agree with nvr2L8 that we don't descriminate on anything.
I will say though that you are very brave to mention your passion for Gator football. This shouldn't effect the answers you get, but you may be treading on thin ice for a post or two. Welcome to the board and let us know if you have any questions.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:31 AM

Default Names and vehicle registrations!

I consider myself pretty good at deciphering hidden phrases in vehicle license plates considering I look at them all day. I'm kinda stumped when looking at your name! Scratch, Scratch? Let me give it a try, Gator Bait Phisher? Either way, it's great and I always enjoy seeing Florida fans around. No, I'm not a Florida fan, but I can't stand seeing that TN VOLS orange...I realize now, I'm probably starting war on my home turf! Not much of a basketball or football buff...I just get sick of hearing RockyTop and seeing that color. I've got a buddy that went to school there and has Rocky Top as his ring tone. I told him I didn't want to call him any longer so that I didn't suffer while I had to sit through that song....Needless to say, now we don't talk much! Of course, I'm kidding and I joke about it alot. It's good to have a gator around to keep things in "Balance!"

Look forward to hearing you post, and there's lot's of good people with good information on here regardless of who there favorite team is!

~Brett

I understand If I now get booted from the board!
Old 01-30-2008, 11:48 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I understand If I now get booted from the board!
Have you ever heard of probation, officer?

Welcome to the board, g8r!

Paula
Old 01-30-2008, 04:15 PM

Even though I live for Florida Football, I've got some UT blood in me. My grandmother went to UT and once tutored some of the players back in the day. But you can bet I won't be rootin on UT any time soon.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:30 PM

It's good to see a gators fan on here. I was afraid I was the only one. I have loved gator's football for as long as I can remember. I don't know if it is good or bad but I played against Grossman in high school. It was cool to say that you sacked a pro qb (before he was a pro). I was hoping to see him do better in the pro's. Welcome!
Old 01-30-2008, 07:03 PM

Default Welcome G8

With all the Tebow worshiping they do down in Gatorland, I'm surprised anyone has the time to fly-fish

Really! welcome aboard. I think that whole generational flyfishing thing you Guy's have going on demonstrates the "Soul" of Fly Fishing...hoping it lives on forever.

I personally don't have children (by choice) but I am trying to teach the Westie Dog how to spot the rise for me!
Roll Tide!
P.S. The Enemy, of my Enemy, is my friend