Home QLinks New Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Website and Message Board

Old 02-13-2008, 08:13 PM

Default 2-13 fishing report

Byron, Paula and Daniel......there is soooooo much truth in the report today in that you do get accustomed to how businesses are treating you ( as long as it is good) . I know personally that with the exception of a fly rod building kit I bought to build for my Daughter...I have purchased all of my bid ticket items from LRO and most of the other fishing items. This simply happens because of the shop atmosphere at LRO. The very first time I walked in I was pretty green, but I was amazed at the attention and free information that was directed my way. LRO makes you feel like a friend and they do that sincerely, I find nothing false in my dealings with you folks. Now I recall a message that made my heart sink to my toes and I was sulking for several hours when I read Paula's posting about Wal Mart buying the shop and you guys moving to K-ville......I was please to read later that it was a hoax or maybe even an april fools joke. But the point is that you have built your business on honesty, friendships, being completely open and informative (when some shops snicker and fill the tourist with missleading info)....and that is appreciated by those who come into contact with your shop and your staff.....

uhhhhhh.....and Paula, pleeeeeeeeeese...not more jokes about selling the shop and moving somewhere else....I don't know if this old heart can take it........please excuse the rambling, too much Starbucks today..

thanks for all you folks do and God Bless
buckeyetrouter

ps.....if you could work on bottling Walter Babb's knowledge you would all be gazillionaires......
Jeremiah 29:13
Old 02-13-2008, 09:11 PM
Administrator

Thanks so much for your kind words, seriously...it means so much.

And, not to worry, buckeye...I have a much better plan this year.

Paula
Old 02-13-2008, 11:49 PM

Default way to go

Buckeye...
Now you've done it.
You have reminded Paula about April 1st. We were hoping it might sneak up on her this year, but now you have opened the can of worms early.
Now we are all neck deep.

P.S. How did the fishing go this past weekend after the class?