PDA

View Full Version : Troutfest

Carolina Boy
05-07-2009, 08:58 PM
Would really like to meet some of the nice people I have chatted with on this forum during troutfest. Not sure how? But I fish so often alone and it would be nice to meet some of you. i have actually met several nice folks, troutman, and richard on the river, any ideas? I'd like to put faces with forum names! sorry i cant help with the beans Paula? trapped in NC!

truchin
05-08-2009, 06:51 AM
I think that's a great idea.
Byron how about a gathering place {table,corner.etc] with a message board sign over it where we could meet?
Hope to meet fellow board members there!!
Jose

Carolina Boy
05-08-2009, 07:58 AM
Thats a really good idea, I think that just a little table where we could meet would be very cool. What ya'll think?

bugg
05-08-2009, 11:54 AM
i think it would be cool to put some faces with names

kytroutman
05-08-2009, 12:26 PM
bugg, I don't know about that. I've seen some of these guys, myself included. I don't know if it would be cool to match a face or not ;-). In the immortal words of Goober Pyle, "I might be ugly, but I ain't stupid".

Arctic Grayling
05-09-2009, 03:12 PM
I'll be the one with the big dorsal fin! ;)

ChemEAngler
05-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Plus quite a few board members will be working the fly tying booth as well. So, that is another place to put a face with a name. I plan on getting there Sunday around 11 to hang out, and then from 1 till 5 I will be in the tent along with Fishermansfly and others.

flyman
05-10-2009, 01:00 AM
See you guys there, I am leaving in the morning to go fishing for the week. I am tying from 9-1 Sunday morning. I wish I had done like you ChemEAngler and kinda ask what people would like to see tied. I generally carry a fairly large variety, so if there is something I can tie or help work out some problems, I would be happy to.

Steve Yates aka Flyman