Thread: Some family's are trees, others the rivers.......

Default Some family's are trees, others the rivers.......

Quick about me, fishing, sales, fishing, sales, fishing, sales, eat, sleep, wash, rinse, repeat. What can I say, I love what I do and I love to fish, not in that order. I have fished my entire life, mainly spin casting for largemouth bass in my local lakes. Then a friend of mine put a fly rod in my hand about a year ago, and I haven't looked back since. I've been stalking these forums from the jump, so thank you for all the helpful info guys. This pass time has, become a suedo-martial art for me. Allowing me to observe all the different tasks at hand, then focus on a single finite point. I'm a Georgia boy, who grew up in these beautiful rolling Tennesse hills. I hope my experiences grow in numerous proportions, I've landed trout (rainbow and brown, no specs yet, however I see Lynn Camp Prong in my near future), Largemouth, Smallmouth, and Bluegill. On the list this year are Carp, and hopefully after 1000.......ughhmmm.....2000 cast ,in my case, and a few hooks to the back of the head, a Musky. A, "TIGHT LINES!!!!!" To finish her off, and now for the good stuff.

P.S. I'm as dumb founded by David Knapp as the rest of yall, lol!!!!!

Last edited by Topher2003; 05-19-2015 at 08:50 PM.
    I am a fisherman for life. I will always be a fisherman. Itís not something I do, it is who I am. Fishing is not an escape. It is where I belong, where Iím supposed to be. It is not a place, but a lifelong journey. It is a passage my father showed me, and I will show others. When you understand all of this, you will know me, and we will fish together.