Thread: Beds of red fry everywhere!!!!!!!

Default Beds of red fry everywhere!!!!!!!

Question time y'all!!!!! As I keep widening my adventures I continue to see the small 2' x 1' beds of these small red fry. At first I was under the impression the were baby rainbows, however, as of recent I have heard many different answer. So here's the question, "WHAT ARE THEY??" Let the rambling begin!!!!!
    I am a fisherman for life. I will always be a fisherman. Itís not something I do, it is who I am. Fishing is not an escape. It is where I belong, where Iím supposed to be. It is not a place, but a lifelong journey. It is a passage my father showed me, and I will show others. When you understand all of this, you will know me, and we will fish together.

Default What I was told

I've only seen it a few times, but I am told it is where hornyheads have fluttered. Their fry are reddish. As I recall, the parent fish are nearby standing guard. it's just what I heard--have not been informed by reading about it or talking to a biologist.

The times I saw it, there was hundreds of the little red things in an area about the size of a bushel basket.