Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring is here!!!!!!!!! 3/11/16

Default Spring is here!!!!!!!!! 3/11/16

I got out this past Friday. Hit a Trail at the edge of the park and had a little luck. Fish were eager to eat drys and nymphs. Not gonna make the long, the link for my new Fishin vlog is is right below, and a nice picture to go with it. Live, Chill, Fish!!!!

https://youtu.be/15W1xMBgofQ

I am a fisherman for life. I will always be a fisherman. Itís not something I do, it is who I am. Fishing is not an escape. It is where I belong, where Iím supposed to be. It is not a place, but a lifelong journey. It is a passage my father showed me, and I will show others. When you understand all of this, you will know me, and we will fish together.

Good video, thanks for sharing. Nice use of the cameras. Just out of curiosity how many GoPro's are you using simultaneously?

Thank you chem. I'm shooting with 2, one on my head or a tripod, and another on my net.
    I am a fisherman for life. I will always be a fisherman. Itís not something I do, it is who I am. Fishing is not an escape. It is where I belong, where Iím supposed to be. It is not a place, but a lifelong journey. It is a passage my father showed me, and I will show others. When you understand all of this, you will know me, and we will fish together.

Sweet, fun to watch. Let us know when you post the next one.

Will do Hoosier, this is just the beginning!!! I want people to see what the waters of East Tennessee really have to offer. This also gives me a reason to fish some place I haven't ventured to locally yet.

Everyones reports here have helped to inspire me to give something more. If I can convince one person, to fish one more hour, make one last cast, fish the next hole, or try that new piece of blue, it's worth it.

Talking

Nice Video, just now got a chance to watch it
    Call me if you want to go fishing, boating, hiking, or if you want to buy a foamie
    www.foamiefriends.com

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. How did you mount your net go pro?
    Romans 10:9-10 KJV

Thank you guys, glad y'all enjoyed it. To answer your question Red, I use a Flat Round 3M sticky w/ the GoPro Ball Joint mount. It allows me to get better angles. I can move the camera 360įand pan and till over 180į.

Great video. Really enjoyed the scenery and different perspectives.
    Bamboo flyrods, old four wheel drives, small streams
    "I will make you fishers of men"- Christ
    email: dawgvet2003(at)yahoo(dot)com

I don't get to say this as much a I like, GO DAWGS!!!!! Glad you enjoyed it Dawg. The whole multi-angle thing I love doin'. It adds so much to the video. If anyone has any advice, please, critique. I'm new to Videography, any pointers or advice would be much appreciated.