Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spring is here!!!!!!!!! 3/11/16

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Topher2003 View Post
    The whole multi-angle thing I love doin'. It adds so much to the video. If anyone has any advice, please, critique. I'm new to Videography, any pointers or advice would be much appreciated.
    No slow motion or drone shots?

What I really think you need is some more practice doing a video of my foamies in action. That way you could really refine your skill. My PR department really needs to come out with something, but our budget only consists of a six pack of beer and a half dozen pink weenies
    Call me if you want to go fishing, boating, hiking, or if you want to buy a foamie
    www.foamiefriends.com

I do slo-mo, watch my first vid, and if AR drones weren't $1000 I'd have one. However, I see one in my future!!!! 6 pack of Orchard and 6 pink weenies, sounds like a plan. I could shoot some footage for you. Hey, might even get some Fishin' in, if the foamy guys get tired
    I am a fisherman for life. I will always be a fisherman. Itís not something I do, it is who I am. Fishing is not an escape. It is where I belong, where Iím supposed to be. It is not a place, but a lifelong journey. It is a passage my father showed me, and I will show others. When you understand all of this, you will know me, and we will fish together.

awesome video - thanks for sharing

Thanks for watch Cinci😀.
    I am a fisherman for life. I will always be a fisherman. Itís not something I do, it is who I am. Fishing is not an escape. It is where I belong, where Iím supposed to be. It is not a place, but a lifelong journey. It is a passage my father showed me, and I will show others. When you understand all of this, you will know me, and we will fish together.

Great video!

Thx 5wt!!! I'm still trying to figure out if I want to make this a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly video. What would y'all prefer, if you had the choice??