Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mission Complete:)

Brandon,
    Great pictures and I'm glad your unconventional approach was so successful. Wish I could have seen you tie, but a buddy got married at Greenbrier so I had to miss it. Looks like you made full advantage of your weekend without the family. I'll have to give streamer brookie fishing a try. I know of a few places this could really work out nicely
    Call me if you want to go fishing, boating, hiking, or if you want to buy a foamie
    www.foamiefriends.com

no worries man! i'll be back soon enough. give the lil sculpin a whirl....I could have caught fish all day on that lil bug! they cant resist it.

Brandon,

What style and size hooks are you using to tie those flies. Great looking patterns.

John

This had to be some epic fun!!! Thank you for the post.
    I am a fisherman for life. I will always be a fisherman. Itís not something I do, it is who I am. Fishing is not an escape. It is where I belong, where Iím supposed to be. It is not a place, but a lifelong journey. It is a passage my father showed me, and I will show others. When you understand all of this, you will know me, and we will fish together.