Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waders

Default Waders

Looking to buy waist height waders. I can't seem to find a waist size and stocking boot size that match what I need. 32 waist ,11 foot , do the feet stretch out enough to not worry about the fit . I live in South Florida so the only place I have to try on waders is BPS .poor selection, there brand I can fit 2 people my size in. Any recommendations?

Also looking replace my boots, I am intrigued by the workers, being able to change soles to meet different situations and laws. Any long term users having any problems with the system

Stupid auto correct, Korkers

Quote Originally Posted by surfdog View Post
    Also looking replace my boots, I am intrigued by the workers, being able to change soles to meet different situations and laws. Any long term users having any problems with the system

i have been wading in my Korkers since the first of the year. Absolutely no issues at all with the soles. I fish quite a bit and walk in to fish, so they get a lot of trail time as well. Since I got them, I've probably waded with them 60-75 trips so far.

Surfdog...we have had very good results from the Korkers boots. The sole system is solid and almost never has any issues.

Simms Freestone Pant waders are a great wader. The Medium size would be pretty close for you. The bootie size is 9-11. It would be pretty close with a size 11 foot. If you order a pair and they don't fit right you can always send them back to us.

Daniel - Little River Outfitters

6' tall, 32 waist, size 11 boot; medium Simms fit me perfect. I also wear Korkers, but don't change soles. I wear the felt all the time and just replace the soles when they wear out. The replaceable soles make it easy.
    My posts are worthless without pictures

I should have said I am looking to go cheap on the waders , will only use them 5-10 days a year . the boots will see more use and like Forest quoted LT Dan , you've got to take care of your feet. Daniel you will be seeing an order from me soon

I went with Daniels suggestion and bought the simms freestone pants, first since I have only known bass pro shop waders the quality of the build and materials was noticed right away . they proved to be very comfortable and not having the suspenders /shoulder strap was a plus when wearing my sling pack. never got into water deep enough to worry about the difference in height. As for the boots I did go with the Korkers black horse boots. I need good ankle support and these boots provided the support I needed with flexibility to still move athletically. the boa lace system was simple and very easy to use especially in the cold mornings. I won't use these items enough to wear them out just hope their quality will last many years before they rot

I recommend you to buy from Mixxmix Coupons at Reecoupons.
    Because I also got one from there and they are the real piece of comfort, available at a very cheap price.
    I am pretty sure you will also like it.

Last edited by Isaac678; 04-08-2019 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Formatting

I am on the other end of the spectrum size wise. Don't laugh as my measurements are correct. I am around 5' 2" tall on a good day. My waist is 44 and my inseam is 22.5, and 6.5 shoe size. I contacted Simms about having a custom pair made for me. They said they could make them and for only $800 thank you. I decided to just forget the waders completely and wet wade with wading boots. I don't fish much in the winter anyway and from spring to the end of fall I am good to go.
    Joe
    Last edited by xvigauge; 04-08-2019 at 11:32 AM. Reason: addition