Thread: Can someone tell me what changed with viewing pictures?

Default Can someone tell me what changed with viewing pictures?

After the switch on the message board I could initially still view pictures, but, for the last couple months nothing. There is sometimes a small icon but no right-click options work
    for me. I figure it's something in a browser setting? Using Chrome on Win7.
    <(((>< In tribute to Ben, Duck Hunter extraordinaire, and man's best friend.

Any pictures that were directly linked from the very popular Photobucket website are no longer available after Photobucket went from free hosting to a paid subscription service. There are other free photo hosting websites available, but it's a rather laborious process to move all of your photos and update the links in old posts. I might update my own pics at some point, but it might be awhile. I'm sure many others are in the same boat with me.
    Fly fishing - it's cheaper than a bass boat!

Aha!! I might have known they would switch over. Thank you sir. I have a bunch on their site also.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post
    After the switch on the message board I could initially still view pictures, but, for the last couple months nothing. There is sometimes a small icon but no right-click options work
    for me. I figure it's something in a browser setting? Using Chrome on Win7.
    Bran, as Stanaclaus stated, Photobucket has succumbed to corporate greed and is no longer free to post on 3rd party websites and message boards. I have found another website that is still free. https://imgur.com/ I don't know much about this one, but seems to be working fine for me.
    "Yea, though I walk through the shadow of the mountain. I will fear no trout: for thou art with me; thy fly rod and thy wading staff they comfort me."
    Email Kris

Awesome! I'll check that one out, and thank you!