Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biggest Mistake Observed

None taken at all brother, I find myself making fun of my generation almost daily, especially at how easily offended they are. And your point is definitely both valid and accurate haha.

Quote Originally Posted by waterwolf View Post
    Lol, My post wasnít aimed at you and was certainly meant more tongue and cheek. Sorry if it offended as I was just having a little fun
    None taken at all brother, I find myself making fun of my generation almost daily, especially at how easily offended they are. And your point is definitely both valid and accurate haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinryder2 View Post
    6'4" with size 15 shoes and bad knees and you have to learn to pick your moves before you make them. But the 6'9" wingspan helps, I'll be darned if I can't highstick from across the river with the long rod. Haha I'd be interested for someone to do a study with fish catches comparing the two statures, just for the heck of it. Experienced anglers and what not.

But all jokes aside I fish from a knee, crouched, behind objects, etc. As anyone should, whether they're 6-8 or 5-8.

And if anything, successful taller folks would be more stealthy. Haha

Sorry, but 5'8" is still pretty tall (at least to me). I am way under 5'8" and I rarely ever have to crouch. I don't understand how taller folks would be more "stealthy." If anything, they are more clumsy.
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by xvigauge View Post
    Sorry, but 5'8" is still pretty tall (at least to me). I am way under 5'8" and I rarely ever have to crouch. I don't understand how taller folks would be more "stealthy." If anything, they are more clumsy.
    Joe
    Thus why I said "SUCCESFUL" taller folks. If a taller person who is "SUCCESFUL" at small stream trouting, wouldn't he have to be better at one of the many factors than a "SUCCESFUL" person of shorter stature? Since it's a FACR that a SHORTER person catches more fish. Facts. Then again, does height play that big of a role in experienced angles rd. 🤔🤔

Maybe if someone knows what they're doing, it doesn't matter their height.

Like I said, I'm interested in the potential study. Talls vs. smalls. Lessssgoooo.

Bingo. Probably not a huge factor under standard conditions.

Thus why I said "SUCCESFUL" taller folks. If a taller person who is "SUCCESFUL" at small stream trouting, wouldn't he have to be better at one of the many factors than a "SUCCESFUL" person of shorter stature? Since it's a FACR that a SHORTER person catches more fish. Facts. Then again, does height play that big of a role in experienced angles rd. 樂樂

Like I said, I'm interested in the potential study. Talls vs. smalls. Lessssgoooo.
    You can sell fishermen all kinds of gear based on studies similar to this that contain too many variable to have any merit hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by elkhaircaddis View Post
    You can sell fishermen all kinds of gear based on studies similar to this that contain too many variable to have any merit hahaha
    Exactly!
    Joe