Thread: Need Drift Boat Passengers

Default Need Drift Boat Passengers

Hey all, this may belong in the fishing buddy hookup thread, but there hasnít been a post there for 2 years. Both my buddies fell through for a float tomorrow, and wanted to reach out to you all. Was thinking to do Miller to Peach if generation cooperates. I have boat, rods and cooler, Iím fun-loving, outdoorsy, and handsome, and love long floats on the river...

Hope you got some takers. The last part of your offer sounded kinda like a eharmony advertisement but hope you get someone to come along.

JCW

I did, thanks. Took my brother-in-law, and a friend of a friend. We didnít see any action, but introduced 2 new to the sport.

Same story. Miller to Peach tomorrow. About 10-10:30 to 3. Let me know, free float!

Quote Originally Posted by patillac View Post
    Same story. Miller to Peach tomorrow. About 10-10:30 to 3. Let me know, free float!

Very nice of you to be so kind and sharing. Great stewardship and a fabulous way to bring joy to someone's life.
    ďEvery human has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will, & creative imagination.
    These give us the ultimate human freedom... The
    power
    to choose, to respond, to change

Thanks man, very kind words. No takers I suppose...

Sorry I missed your post. I could’ve made it and possibly helped you enjoy your day. As Madison Boats said “ nice of you to offer”.