Thread: You guys come stay at my new fishing cabin in Gatlinburg!

Default You guys come stay at my new fishing cabin in Gatlinburg!

As you all might recall, I lost a cabin in the Gatlinburg fires in late 2016. I am so underwater on the rebuild that I'll never come out, but I hope some of you fishers might stop in for a weekend and enjoy it. Being a fly fisherman, I designed it for us guys:

- Real log cabin, I spent a fortune importing solid yellow pine logs from British Columbia. Not an inch of sheetrock in the place
    - Catch you some nice Gatlinburg stockers for dinner right on property in the Roaring Fork. Cook em indoors or out - I've got the equipment for both
    - A bamboo rod and antique reel and old felt boots in the dining room
    - An antique canoe mounted above the fireplace
    - A couple of nice bear rugs for the hunters among us
    - A hand made hickory dining table and chairs overlooking the river
    - I spent a lot on mattresses and furniture - nice thick mattresses and leather sofa, love seat, and easy chair and ottoman
    - Upstairs I have a solid slate, aspen log billiards table and 4K TV for you guys to enjoy in the evenings
    - Build a real fire in the fireplace - no cheesy timers and fake logs in this cabin!

You hear the Roaring Fork in every square inch of this cabin!

I hope you guys can come enjoy this place some time. I hope it is around for everyone to enjoy for many years. The old cabin had been there since the early 1800s!

https://cabinsneargatlinburg.com/RiverSong.html

Looks like a very nice cabin my friend! I'll have to check it out sometime.
    "Then He said to them, 'Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.'" Matthew 4:19

Guided Fly Fishing with David Knapp
    The Trout Zone Blog

Great looking cabin. I will keep it in mind.

Same here, I saved the page.
    <(((>< In tribute to Ben, Duck Hunter extraordinaire, and man's best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerFlyFisher View Post
    As you all might recall, I lost a cabin in the Gatlinburg fires in late 2016. I am so underwater on the rebuild that I'll never come out, but I hope some of you fishers might stop in for a weekend and enjoy it. Being a fly fisherman, I designed it for us guys:

- Real log cabin, I spent a fortune importing solid yellow pine logs from British Columbia. Not an inch of sheetrock in the place
    - Catch you some nice Gatlinburg stockers for dinner right on property in the Roaring Fork. Cook em indoors or out - I've got the equipment for both
    - A bamboo rod and antique reel and old felt boots in the dining room
    - An antique canoe mounted above the fireplace
    - A couple of nice bear rugs for the hunters among us
    - A hand made hickory dining table and chairs overlooking the river
    - I spent a lot on mattresses and furniture - nice thick mattresses and leather sofa, love seat, and easy chair and ottoman
    - Upstairs I have a solid slate, aspen log billiards table and 4K TV for you guys to enjoy in the evenings
    - Build a real fire in the fireplace - no cheesy timers and fake logs in this cabin!

You hear the Roaring Fork in every square inch of this cabin!

I hope you guys can come enjoy this place some time. I hope it is around for everyone to enjoy for many years. The old cabin had been there since the early 1800s!

https://cabinsneargatlinburg.com/RiverSong.html
    I have a couple questions for you. How can I reach out not on a message board?

Hokie.

Quote Originally Posted by hokiehunter07 View Post
    I have a couple questions for you. How can I reach out not on a message board?

Hokie.
    Hello Hokie. Just email me at chays_chays@yahoo.com.

Talk soon!