Thread: You guys come stay at my new fishing cabin in Gatlinburg!

Default You guys come stay at my new fishing cabin in Gatlinburg!

As you all might recall, I lost a cabin in the Gatlinburg fires in late 2016. I am so underwater on the rebuild that I'll never come out, but I hope some of you fishers might stop in for a weekend and enjoy it. Being a fly fisherman, I designed it for us guys:

- Real log cabin, I spent a fortune importing solid yellow pine logs from British Columbia. Not an inch of sheetrock in the place
    - Catch you some nice Gatlinburg stockers for dinner right on property in the Roaring Fork. Cook em indoors or out - I've got the equipment for both
    - A bamboo rod and antique reel and old felt boots in the dining room
    - An antique canoe mounted above the fireplace
    - A couple of nice bear rugs for the hunters among us
    - A hand made hickory dining table and chairs overlooking the river
    - I spent a lot on mattresses and furniture - nice thick mattresses and leather sofa, love seat, and easy chair and ottoman
    - Upstairs I have a solid slate, aspen log billiards table and 4K TV for you guys to enjoy in the evenings
    - Build a real fire in the fireplace - no cheesy timers and fake logs in this cabin!

You hear the Roaring Fork in every square inch of this cabin!

I hope you guys can come enjoy this place some time. I hope it is around for everyone to enjoy for many years. The old cabin had been there since the early 1800s!

https://cabinsneargatlinburg.com/RiverSong.html

Looks like a very nice cabin my friend! I'll have to check it out sometime.
    "Then He said to them, 'Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.'" Matthew 4:19

Guided Fly Fishing with David Knapp
    The Trout Zone Blog

Great looking cabin. I will keep it in mind.

Same here, I saved the page.
    <(((>< In tribute to Ben, Duck Hunter extraordinaire, and man's best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerFlyFisher View Post
    As you all might recall, I lost a cabin in the Gatlinburg fires in late 2016. I am so underwater on the rebuild that I'll never come out, but I hope some of you fishers might stop in for a weekend and enjoy it. Being a fly fisherman, I designed it for us guys:

- Real log cabin, I spent a fortune importing solid yellow pine logs from British Columbia. Not an inch of sheetrock in the place
    - Catch you some nice Gatlinburg stockers for dinner right on property in the Roaring Fork. Cook em indoors or out - I've got the equipment for both
    - A bamboo rod and antique reel and old felt boots in the dining room
    - An antique canoe mounted above the fireplace
    - A couple of nice bear rugs for the hunters among us
    - A hand made hickory dining table and chairs overlooking the river
    - I spent a lot on mattresses and furniture - nice thick mattresses and leather sofa, love seat, and easy chair and ottoman
    - Upstairs I have a solid slate, aspen log billiards table and 4K TV for you guys to enjoy in the evenings
    - Build a real fire in the fireplace - no cheesy timers and fake logs in this cabin!

You hear the Roaring Fork in every square inch of this cabin!

I hope you guys can come enjoy this place some time. I hope it is around for everyone to enjoy for many years. The old cabin had been there since the early 1800s!

https://cabinsneargatlinburg.com/RiverSong.html
    I have a couple questions for you. How can I reach out not on a message board?

Hokie.

Quote Originally Posted by hokiehunter07 View Post
    I have a couple questions for you. How can I reach out not on a message board?

Hokie.
    Hello Hokie. Just email me at chays_chays@yahoo.com.

Talk soon!

Beautiful cabin, we haven't vacationed for several years, hope to semi retire soon and may give you a shout if we have the chance!

Mike
    "Fly-fishing has many attributes, but none more pleasing than it's ability to liberate the young boy that still hides within me and to let that boy live again without embarrassment or regret, sorrow or anguish." Harry Middleton