Hey everyone,

I've been reaping the benefits of this forum for a couple of years but this marks my first time posting. Time to start giving some experience/knowledge back!

I live in Knoxville, TN and mainly target trout and smallmouth on the fly. For trout I frequent the Smokies and occasionally hit Tellico and the Clinch. I am relatively new to fly fishing for smallmouth but have had success fishing the Holston, French Broad, lower Abrams, and Little River outside of the park. This year I plan on doing a fair amount of exploration in search of smallmouth so any pointers would be great. I enjoy a good backcountry fishing expedition and I hope to find some off the beaten path streams/rivers holding smallies, as I have spent the past couple of years doing the same thing but for trout. I should mention that I also fish from a canoe, so if anyone wants to fill me in on any cool smallie floats aside from the ones mentioned above, that would be great.

Anyways, looking forward to meeting some of you folks. If anyone needs a fishing partner or wants to talk fish over a beer, hit me up.

See you on the water,
Clay