Thread: Tails Of The Smokies

Default Tails Of The Smokies

I have a book just released called “Tails Of The Smokies”. As the title suggests, yes, it is “Tails” and not “Tales”, because there’s trout involved.

It’s a fictional book about a small town on the edge of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The main characters are lifelong friends with a shared love of fly fishing. Wrapped around fishing is the interesting characters and funny events that can only happen in a small Appalachian town.

You can purchase it now on Amazon (for Christmas delivery). It’ll also be in iTunes and Barnes&Noble.

***Portion of the proceeds go to the GSMNP Fisheries Biology Department. I want to give back for the resource I’ve enjoyed the past 43 years!***

Jim Parks
    Grampus

Just ordered my copy. Can’t wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Grampus View Post
    I have a book just released called “Tails Of The Smokies”. As the title suggests, yes, it is “Tails” and not “Tales”, because there’s trout involved.

It’s a fictional book about a small town on the edge of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The main characters are lifelong friends with a shared love of fly fishing. Wrapped around fishing is the interesting characters and funny events that can only happen in a small Appalachian town.

You can purchase it now on Amazon (for Christmas delivery). It’ll also be in iTunes and Barnes&Noble.

***Portion of the proceeds go to the GSMNP Fisheries Biology Department. I want to give back for the resource I’ve enjoyed the past 43 years!***

Jim Parks
    Grampus
    Jim, I will check it out on Amazon! Sounds intriguing!
    -Shawn Madison

YTB http://www.youtube.com/user/MadisonBoats?feature=mhee
    to choose, to respond, to change.”

My copy arrived yesterday. Started on it last night. Lots of recognizable places. Good read.

Ordered mine a few days ago. Looking forward to it.

Have you received it yet?

Mine came Saturday..orders from Barnes and noble. Started reading Monday and I’m through first couple of chapters. Really enjoying it so far.