Thread: Hello Friends!

Default Hello Friends!

Hello Friends,

It has been a long time. I was surprised I could still log in. I am re-designing our website and I removed the link to this board from our menu options. But, I intend to leave this board active because I know many of you personally and this is a “Cheers” like location for you to meet. Also, there is a lot of excellent information for readers who happen to visit.

I saw where someone mentioned moderators. We have no moderators. I read that some things are not working on here but I do not know how to fix them. I never knew how. I hope our store is not viewed in a bad way because this board is not moderated or functioning well. That does worry me.

For now, I will leave this forum open for you to enjoy. You all are a bunch of nice people and I would not want to do anything to interrupt your fun and friendship. I looked at your names or “Handles” and recognize that many of you have been visiting here for many years.

If you lose the link, you can search the web for “Little River Outfitters Forum” and it will come up, or at least it did for me.

I look forward to seeing all of you after this Covid stuff is over. Anthony and others are working on Fly Tyers Weekend for 2022. I hope it works out. That would be great.

Have a great Fall all of you and thank you for your continued support and friendship during these crazy times.

Byron

Thanks Byron! Yes, seems we use boards less nowadays, still check the fishing report every day though. I still enjoy hopping over here every couple weeks and just seeing if anyone had any luck, especially those long interludes where I can't get out to the mountains to Trout fish. Cheers!
    <(((>< In tribute to Ben, Duck Hunter extraordinaire, and man's best friend.